Posted on | November 1, 2013 | Category: News
Several national federations have developed web-based IT services for managing events, entries, results and reporting. These services have made competition organising more efficient and of better quality.
The IOF has decided to investigate the possibility to purchase similar services, based on the requirements identified by the IOF. The service should:
- Maintain a register of active competitors and their results and rankings.
- Offer a more efficient way to apply for World Ranking Events.
- Publish a calendar of IOF events with:
- Basic information about the event.
- Entry system for both teams, athletes, and coaches.
- Export and import competitor data to administrative programmes used to organise the event.
The IOF is mainly looking for service providers who have previously developed similar IT services for national federations. The goal is to be able to use one of the existing services, modified according to the requirements by the IOF.
Interested service providers should contact Anna Jacobson at the IOF Office by 30 November 2013 for more information.|| Print page ||