World Ranking instructions
WRE Application process
Application are formally applied for and processed in IOF Eventor by the Organisers’ Federations. To help the Federation and WRE organiser to collect the right information there is also a word template to be used if necessary. Process:
- The Organiser sends mandatory information to the Federation. The word template (see templates below) may be used to collect and send the information to the Federation.
- The Federation formally applies in IOF Eventor (Deadline 30th September the year before the Event)
- IOF Office and Commission processes the application using IOF Eventor
- IOF Office formally approves* the application in IOF Eventor
- The Event becomes visible in the IOF Eventor Event Calendar
*The approval could sometimes be conditional. For example: deviations must be processed according to agreement and the agreed followup for non-offset printing of WRE Maps.
Important WRE Application and WRE organising information
- For rules and guidelines around organising an WRE Event please consult the Rules and Organisers’ Guidelines sections of the IOF Web.
- National quota for SkiO WRE is 4 Events
- The deadline for season 2016-2017 applications is 30 September 2016.
- The service fee for the IOF World Ranking Events in foot orienteering for the year 2017 is EUR 250 / competition. The total sum of WREs in all disciplines will be invoiced along with the IOF membership fee 2017 (invoices are sent to national federations at the beginning of the year).