Posted on | January 30, 2013 | Category: News
Inside Orienteering is out with the first issue of this year. Brazil is preparing for World Masters 2014, Finland for World Orienteering Champonships 2013, and the ski orienteering season is under way. The king of the early ski orienteering season thought he had retired two years ago, but now wins again – another top ski orienteer did retire, but works now more than ever for the sport.
Read about this and more in Inside Orienteering.
- A Word from the IOF President
- North South East West: Brazil
- Behind the Scenes: Sixten Sild
- How should the SkiO Tour develop in the future?
- Eduard Khrennikov
- Eivind Tonna – the multitasking ski orienteer
- WOC 2013: From planning to action
- News in brief