World Ranking instructions
WRE Application process
Applications are formally applied for and processed in IOF Eventor by the Organisers Federations. To help the Federation and WRE organiser to collect the right information there is also a word template to be used if neccessary. Process:
- The Organiser sends mandatory information to the Federation. The word template (see templates below) may be used to collect and send the information to the Federation.
- The Federation formally applies in IOF Eventor (Deadline 30th September the year before the Event)
- IOF Office and Commission processes the application using IOF Eventor
- IOF Office formally approves* the application in IOF Eventor
- The Event becomes visible in the IOF Eventor Event Calender
*The approval could sometimes be conditional. For example: deviations must be processed according to agreement and the agreed followup on Non-offset printing of WRE Maps.
Important WRE Application and WRE organising information
- For rules and guidelines around organising an WRE Event please consult the Guidelines for World Ranking Events (updated) as well as the documents at the Rules and Organisers’ Guidelines sections of the IOF Web.
- National quota for FootO WRE is 3 Sprint + 3 Middle/Long Events